Search All Products
Main Product Categories
The domestic shipping charge is a flat rate of $3.50, no matter how many items you wish to purchase.
Priority mail is a flat rate of $7.75
Canada shipping is a flat rate of $12.00
International shipping is a flat rate of $17.00
Items shipped via United States Postal Service with tracking.
Gold Filled Crimp Cover Beads for Beading 2.5mm
• Size 2.5 mm
• .078 Gap
• Mirror Polish
$2.50 – $25.50
Gold-Filled Crimp Cover Beads for that professional finish to your jewelry or beading designs
• Metal Purity- 12/20 Gold Fill
• BEAD SIZE- 2.5mm
• GAP SIZE-.078
• FINISH-Mirror Polished
• METAL QUALITY-Nickel & Lead-Free
ALL GOLD-FILLED CRIMP COVER BEADS ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL!!
• Proprietary bonding process to bonds gold to jewelers brass creating beads that will not flake, chip, or tarnish.
• Gold-Filled Crimp Cover Beads give the same appearance as high carat gold
• Raw stock assayed to ensure beads meet or exceed the requirements of 14/20 Gold Filled.
• Multi-stage finishing process produces mirror-finished, clean beads
• Gold-filled items are 5 to 10 times thicker than that produced by regular plating and 15 to 25 times thicker than that produced by gold electroplate
All beads & findings are made to exact standards using advanced technology and to the lowest possible costs.
We believe a shinier higher quality bead will be hard to find at this value.
GOLD-FILL BEADS VERSUS ELECTROPLATED BEADS
What gold-fill is not.
Gold Filled is not a plated item. Electroplating is a process using an electric current to form a thin metal
coating on a bead, charm. Its primary use is to merely change the surface of a metal. It will also polish off over time.
Gold-filled uses gold of various karat purity and jewelers’ brass. A thin layer of gold
is “bonded” to the brass. I understand that there are several ways of accomplishing this, the most common being a rolled-pressure process.
The Gold-filled beads we handle use a unique proprietary process that “bonds” the gold so they will not chip, flake, or tarnish.
Something common in the Gold filled industry.
High-quality gold-filled will have the same appearance as high carat gold will wear like
real gold fill and is 15-25 times thicker than electroplated items.
The FTC requires items stamped as gold-filled must have at least 5% of the weight of the item be gold.
20Pack, 50Pack, 100Pack, 250Pack